Niki and I just received a shout-out from Kathy and Larry the owners of
Rose Creek Campground and Cabins in Franklin North Carolina. They have done a lot of work since becoming owners of this hidden treasure with a gem mine right next door and an abundance of waterfalls within 20 minutes drive. It has a small town USA feel and they are open all year. They tell us they are also doing monthly RV sites for the winter months for snow birds that want to stay closer to home for the holidays . (They are nearest our purple route – http://www.snowbirdrvtrails.com/purpledot.htm) in the blue ridge mountains.) Contact them through their new website: http://www.rosecreekcamping.com/
Disclaimer: We have no connection with Rose Creek other than we like to mention new and interesting campgrounds when we hear about them. This is not a paid advertisement. -Jack & Niki
9/20/17 Both received today. Act fast to contact either if interested.
1. Position for a couple interested in managing a 400 space RV Resort near the Mesa/Apache Junction Area.
We are looking for a couple who is interested in full-time, management position to work at our RV Resort in the Apache Junction area. This position requires an experienced and reliable team who are capable of handling the day-to-day property operations of an RV Resort. The selected team must be able to handle the administrative needs of the office along with the maintenance needs of the Park. Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours and live on-site at the Resort.
· Prior resort or property management experience required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Enjoy working in a 55+ community
· Be willing to assist a diverse community of residents with different needs.
- Perform duties related to plumbing, electrical, painting, pressure washing and any other maintenance needs related to the property.
- Troubleshoot maintenance problems to identify issues and necessary repairs.
- Complete grounds work, which may include trash clean up, sweeping, landscaping, etc.
- Should be able operate various manual and power tools.
- Regular maintenance, if applicable, to landscape and irrigation systems.
- Properly operate, maintain and store all maintenance equipment.
- Point of contact for after hours’ calls and emergencies.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing 50lbs or above regularly. Applicant should also be able to meet the physical demands to work indoors and outdoors.
- Positional also requires physical ability to stand and walk for long periods, climb stairs and ladders and to squat.
· Knowledge of city regulations/city code is a plus.
· Possession of a valid driver’s license is required.
- Complete daily administrative duties.
- Communicate via telephone and email about deposits, cancellations, renewals and resident concerns.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports relating to income collection.
- Delegate and communicate responsibilities efficiently to staff .
- Assist prospective and current resident with questions, concerns and relations.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all community policies and enforce policies throughout Park.
- Greet new residents and assist with the check-in process.
· Ability to coordinate and communicate with Activities Director and Park Association.
· Courteous and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
· Communicate with the Corporate Office regarding office needs.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of administrative and office decorum. Should have a respectful, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Applicant should also be computer and internet savvy. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Campground Master is desired
Interested parties email email@example.com.
2. Looking for a couple to host at Questa Lodge and RV Park
The park provides private accommodations in the Lodge building. The front office is part of the living room which has a stove for heating in the winter. The lodge has an full kitchen, dining area, master bedroom with private master bath.
Duties will include answering phone, checking ARS system (currently being implemented), cleaning cabins between reservations, cleaning restroom and other general maintenance and repairs. Hi season starts before memorial day and slows down mid-September/October.
In addition to lodging, we include a monthly salary.
Interested parties should contact John at 575 779 8985